Coaching with Mark
I realize that investing your time and money is a decision that should not be made on a whim. So rather than wasting your time doing nothing more than explaining just how powerful working together will be for you, letting you experience how my coaching will bring you real value.
Here is how it works...
1. Book a Discovery Session with me by clicking the link.
2. We will unpack and really help you get clear on your intention/dream/desire and lay out a path to get you there.
3. We will also spend some time identifying obstacles that will arise and a strategy to navigate around them.
4. You then have a CLEAR path to Breakthrough to whatever goal you have; A ROADMAP to do it your way
5. Together we decide if working together Heck Yeah! or no. (No hard sell push from me Guaranteed. I am not selling cars, and I take my connections to my clients very seriously!) I am here to help move you forward and your best options for doing so.
If we decide to work together you’ll have the opportunity to choose from my signature programs, or a package that feels exciting and supportive to you! If not you will still have a clearer vision of your intention/dream/desire, and a detailed plan to get you there.
At every stage, you’ll know what the next step is and what the expected outcome is. As with your life, you are always in control.
Some questions to ask yourself before booking?
Am I serious about changing for the better?
Am I willing to invest somewhere to make that change?
Am I willing to be challenged to make this happen?
Here are just some of the things people have come to me for help with...
Support for Single Parents
Veteran Transition Coaching
Some Feedback From Previous Clients
I enjoyed working with Mark as he helped guide me towards opening my own shop after being a stay-at-home mom for twenty-nine years. It was a radical transition and Mark was continually supportive and encouraging. He was also very patient as fear, at times, began to take hold and I was filled with self doubt. He maintained a professional approach at all times yet worked with compassion and friendliness. Above all, Mark helped me believe I could do anything I set my mind to. I will be forever grateful for his help and sincere desire to see me succeed and live the life I imagined.
I was unexpectedly pleased with this coaching experience. I had never been coached before. Mark was exceptional at making me feel safe and, for the lack of a better word, special. He was able to work with me to find realistic goals.